Dating advice

Ask away!
suckahead

Dating advice

Post by suckahead » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:34 pm

What does this mean??
I use a where im at system. Meaning.. where im at is where im at. If your there your there. and if your there your probably having a good time.
It's not the amount of punches you can take.....it's the how hard of a punch you can take.

hal_nesbitt
Site Admin

Where I'm At

Post by hal_nesbitt » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:09 pm

I'm pretty sure that this person is saying that they don't really have time for you or to put in effort to be with you. However, if you are there, then "you will do" meaning that there is a minimal interest. This statement also exhibits a bit of arrogance; my advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

huhoq

Re: Dating advice

Post by huhoq » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:16 am

Dating advice is having the general questions with the other kind of the staff with the post advice of that kind. The mean is here with the system and the how to write a movie review up grade sense of probable in the taking of a great timings.

xeliba8381

Post by xeliba8381 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:32 am

Standard sessions allow me to share the simplest way to thanks a lot for ones hard work, which in turn means that I am just traveling to the web page every day, seeking brand-new, exciting information. A lot of, bless you! https://minecraftskindex.info

davey

Post by davey » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:49 am

Great job here on. I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful. Pintu, Aplikasi Crypto Terbaik dan Termudah di Indonesia

davey

Post by davey » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:54 am

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! bursa taruhan piala dunia 2022

Ause1960

Post by Ause1960 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:05 am

I'm obviously not supporting for guardians to impart improper and 'grown-up' data to their youngsters. Nor am I proposing guardians trust in best parenting methods or in any case share their distresses with youngsters.

xeliba8381

Post by xeliba8381 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:51 am

Selling merchant accounts as a successful credit card processing sales agent is easy with North American Bancard Agent Program. Sell merchant services merchant processing jobs

CarmenHodges

Post by CarmenHodges » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:16 am

In investing in SEO tools to get ahrefs with group buys service can benefit you in a variety of ways. Not only will you get better-optimized websites, however, you'll also have more time to do other tasks. Utilizing one of these SEO software tools, you'll be able to conserve your time and be able to focus on other areas of your business. In addition to being beneficial to your site, SEO tools will also aid your company. If you're determined to get more traffic to your website, you should think about purchasing one. If you're committed to improving the search engine ranking of your website, it's worth investing some cash.